Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Toothpick Splatter Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I've got some nail art to share with you today! ^_^ Full disclosure though, it was originally supposed to be a spun sugar nail art mani, but things went horribly wrong so I turned it into toothpick splatter art instead.

For my polishes in this mani I used 4 polishes from Above the Curve's Harry Potter inspired collection. For my base color I used Ravenclaw, and for my splatter colors I used, Expecto Patronum, Wingardium Leviosa, and Polyjuice Potion.






 
Still mostly cloudy weather here, but the sun did a little sneak peek for me for some of the photos. My original plan didn't work out, but I still like how it turned out. It's fun and playful and I like the colors. Definitely loving my HP ATC collection! ^_^
 
I've got more ideas for nail art, including more Halloween nail art. Hopefully I'll be able to showcase more nail art soon. Oh! And don't forget there is still two days left to enter my giveaway, so go put in your entries: HERE.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment