Monday, October 27, 2014

Review: "Edoras" from The Lady Varnishes

Hello Readers:

Sorry for the short notice, but today's post will be the only one for this week. I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow for the rest of the week, and I'll be back next week with some more lovely polishes.

Today I'll be showing you "Edoras" from The Lady Varnishes Middle Earth collection. "Edoras" is a bronzed gold polish with holo pigment and a matte finish.

Sunlgiht









Shade


 
Yet another matte polish from The Lady Varnishes that I have fallen in love with. Isn't it just lovely?!?!? The color is fabulous and wow that sparkle, and it's MATTE. So much LOVE! I had no application issues. I used two coats over a clear base coat, and no top coat.
 
This wonderful polish, along with the rest of The Lady Varnishes collection will soon be discontinued, so once it's gone it's gone. You'll find this and the rest of the collection in the Last Call section of her Etsy Shop. Snag it while you still can.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment