Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Review: "Shadow Between Us" from Literary Lacquer

Hello Readers:

Sorry for not having this post up on schedule, but I needed some extra rest after my vacation. It was great, but boy was I exhausted. Anyhoo, on with the sparkles! ^_^

"Shadow Between Us" is from Literary Lacquer's Rebecca Collection, which is a collection inspired from Daphne de Maurier's novel Rebecca.

"Shadow Between Us" is a smoky grey linear holo with holographic glitter.

Sunlight Photos












Shade Photos


 
This is such a fabulous polish! The color goes great with everything, and is super sparkly! I had no application issues, it went on very smooth. I used two coats of polish over a clear base and a clear top coat. It also has great wear time, no chips until day 6.
 
I can't wait to try out the rest of the Rebecca collection. If you would like to add this gorgeous polish to your collection as well you can buy it over at Literary Lacquer's Etsy Shop.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment