Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: "Cosmic Christmas" from My Ten Friends

Hello Readers:

Gosh things have been busy lately. I'm sure I'm not the only one getting busier with the holidays fast approaching. One thing I'm happy to have accomplished is that I only need to buy one more Christmas present and then I'm all done. ^_^  I had plans to go find the last one this weekend when the hubby and I attended one of the many wonderful Christmas markets here in Germany, but unfortunately we were told that he has to work this whole weekend *sad face*. So much for a four day weekend. Oh well... there's always next time. 

Anyhoo, enough babbling, onto the beautiful polish. Today's polish is from My Ten Friends' Joy to the Worlds 2013 holiday collection: "Cosmic Christmas". I was having kind of a down day and wanted something to make me happy so I turned to a polish that would give me a happy memory of the holidays. "Cosmic Christmas" definitely fit the bill, it truly reminded me of going around the neighborhood at night to see all the pretty Christmas lights.

"Cosmic Christmas" is a blue jelly with red, blue and green hex glitter in different sizes and some holographic shimmer.

Artificial Light




A different setting with the artificial light







Sunlight Photos






 
Just looking at the photos as I write this gives me the warm and fuzzies. SO MANY FEELS! This polish makes me remember all the wonderful times of touring the neighborhoods to see the wonderful Christmas displays. You don't see that too much here in Germany, but that's why we visit their Christmas markets. That's where it's all out Christmas! Plus some delicious food and cute trinkets. Love this polish so much!!! It went on smooth and easy. Definitely turn the bottle upside down for a bit (I'd say a minimum of ten minutes) so you don't have to fish for the big glitter. I used three coats of polish over a clear base coat and a clear top coat. Unfortunately I did experience some shrinkage (I really can't wait for my Seche Vite bottle to be empty so I can buy a better one!), usually I can negate shrinkage by adding polish to my tips but this time around I didn't add enough so you can still notice it.
 
Still, I can't say enough wonderful things about this polish. It is so pretty, and definitely great for that holiday feel! I don't know whether this polish will be released again this year or not. You'll have to keep an eye on My Ten Friends' FB Page for more info, until then you can find some of their other wonderful polishes over at their website.
 
How about all of you...do any of y'all have a polish that gives you warm and fuzzy feelings? (whether its for the holidays or just something special in general?) I'd love to hear about them!
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment