Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review: "Christmas Morning" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

First, and foremost. Today is Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day in the US/Canada. So for all those who have served, and are serving: Thank you, and we will always remember.

Lest We Forget (img src)
I did not have time to do a themed mani for this day, my soldier had other things he wanted to do today so that's what we did. I do however, have something semi-related. It is a Christmas polish, but even during the World Wars the fighting stopped and there was peace, if only for Christmas.

Today, I give you "Christmas Morning" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics. "Christmas Morning" is a silver frosted polish with a linear holo.

Indoor Photos



Outdoor Shade Photos






Outdoor Sunlight Photos





 
This polish definitely reminds me of Christmas Morning, well, at least during those Christmases we had snow. Early morning the snow would be all frosted over and it would glisten and shine. So needless to say I adore this polish! It goes on easy and smooth, and the opacity builds well. I used 3 coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat.
 
I'm not sure if this polish is still available, or if it will come back for the holidays, but you should definitely keep an eye on Carpe Noctem Cosmetics' Etsy Page to see.
 
I wish you all a safe and happy day, and remember to hug a Veteran today! :)
 
Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment