Sunday, November 9, 2014

Quick Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I wanted to do some quick nail art and had wanted to try this design for awhile so I thought this would be a great time to do so. In this mani I've used: Colors By Llarowe's "Oorah!" and "Penny For Your Thoughts" plus BMC Stamping Polish in Gold for the nail art.






 
Sadly, not enough sun to really capture the holo of the CbL's, but you get a sneak peek at least. I love how my ring finger turned out, but for the life of me I couldn't get my middle finger to come out how I wanted. I redid it a few times, and just gave up and settled on what is shown here (which isn't awful but just not what I wanted). Oh, and on a side note, while I was redoing my middle finger I noticed that Color's by Llarowe "Penny For Your Thoughts" had stained my nails *sad face*. No bare nails for me for awhile.
 
Nonetheless, I love this mani, and adore the colors! It may not be Christmas yet but I have so many holiday art swimming around in my head I wanted to get a jump start on it. So I did two coats of base colors, and then used my nail art brush to paint on the gold design.
 
Out of curiosity, do any of you have tips for getting stains off nails? I can get most of the stains off with lemon juice but some of it still remains. Any and all suggestions welcome.
 
Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment