Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Review: "Chromatic Drake" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

For those who follow me on my Facebook Page you know I've been having technical difficulties with my camera lately. After some fiddling around with it, I think I've come down to the root of the problem. I think my camera just can't really handle the lack of sunlight we've been having. Being in Germany we get a lot of overcast weather for fall and winter but this year has been more than past years (no joke we had a total of 3 hours of actual sunlight last week otherwise it was hiding). So after changing the settings, and buying some little lamps for more light (I'd probably benefit best from a new camera but that will have to wait until the new year).

Anyways, my apologies again for being absent I tend to have a love/hate relationship with technology plus my husbands birthday was over the weekend. Enough of that though, onto the best part of any post: the POLISH!

As a semi gamer (and the wife of a definite gamer) just passed this week was the release of the new expansion for World of Warcraft, so what better way to celebrate that than with a World of Warcraft inspired polish from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics which was made in honor of Ashley from Potions in Motion who shares Emily's love of WoW.

"Chromatic Drake" is a multi chrome frosted holo polish. It has a brown to a coppery red to a plum shade with a frosted finish and a linear holo.





 




 




 
Isn't it a beauty?!?! I HATE that it's taken me so long to try this polish. This is one I received in my mystery grab bag, and knew I had to wear it but it happened to get pushed aside until now. To be honest I'm not usually a fan of multichromes but this one is wonderful! Oh, and by the way this is ONE coat of "Chromatic Drake", just ONE! Out of habit I don't usually do one coaters, but I honestly couldn't find a reason to do another. So it wound up being one coat of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat.
 
Honestly, if you don't have this on your wishlist it definitely should be! The holo is in fact more present, but I only got a sneak peek of sunlight to try and capture it. If you would like to purchase this polish it is currently in stock over at Carpe Noctem Cosmetics' Etsy Page.
 
Now I'm off to level my mage <3
 
Until next time.
-Andi
  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment