Thursday, November 20, 2014

Review: "Resistance Is Futile" from Lucky 13 Lacquer

Hello Readers:

Winter is indeed coming! Here it is steadily getting closer, but I know a lot of the US and Canada just had a bunch of snow dumped on them. I hope you're all staying nice and toasty! I've been experimenting with my little lamps that I got, and the settings on my camera again. So far I'm pleased with what I'm getting but will continue to experiment.

Today's polish is from one of Lucky 13 Lacquer's Star Trek inspired collection: Where No One Has Gone Before.

"Resistance Is Futile" is a dark grey crelly with different sized green holo hex glitter.









 
I'm really loving this color! I've had this polish for awhile (since summer I believe), but wanted to wait until the colder months to try it. I'm kind of kicking myself for not trying it sooner because it's such a great polish. However, I still feel it's more of a fall/winter colored polish. "Resistance Is Futile" went on very smoothly. I had no application issues. I used two coats of polish over a clear base and  a clear top coat. Oh, and this polish has pretty good wear time. I didn't experience any chipping until day 3 which I was impressed with because I have been really rough on my nails this week (plus the cold weather doesn't help!)
 
Unfortunately this polish is currently discontinued BUT for the next couple of days Kyoti of Lucky 13 Lacquer is allowing people to order discontinued polishes (but order quick before she discontinues the listing again), and for more info on that click here.
 
Now I'm off to snack on the Chimney Cake my hubby brought home for me :)
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment