Thursday, November 6, 2014

Review: "Freak Show Spectacle" from Delush Polish

Hello Readers:

Halloween may be over, but fabulous spooky themed polish is still up for grabs! Today I have a polish from Delush Polish's  Scream Supreme collection, that was inspired by American Horror Story. I will admit that I have actually never seen the show before, but I still needed the polish in my life.

"Freak Show Spectacle" is a deep plum jelly with an array of circus inspired microfine glitter. Some of the glitter colors include: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, white, etc.












 
Sadly there was no sun to show off the sparkle of this glitterbomb, but the colors are still so much fun! I love everything about this polish. The opacity builds beautifully and it is chalk full of microfine glitter. I used three coats of polish over a clear base coat and a clear top coat. I did experience some shrinkage but I believe that was due to my top coat and not the polish itself.
 
If you are a fan of American Horror Story, or just need to have this polish in your life like I did, you can buy it over at Delush Polish's website.
 
Are you an American Horror Story fan? What has been your favorite season so far? I tend not to watch anything horror related (though I did get into The Walking Dead). Is this something I should watch anyway or would it give me nightmares like horror movies do lol
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment