Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: "I Hate Pink" from Darling Diva Polish

Hello Readers:

I have a lovely polish from Darling Diva Polish's "I Hate Pink Collection". Sadly, I couldn't dip into this collection sooner, but so glad I was able to snag the ones I wanted finally.

Today, I'll be showing you "I Hate Pink", a pink holo with purple flash.

Full sunlight









Indoors


 
I looooove "I Hate Pink"!! Dang, these wonderful indie makers just keep making awesome pink polishes that I can't live without. If it keeps up I won't be able to say "I hate pink" anymore haha. Seriously though, this polish is gorgeous! I had no application issues, used two coats of polish over a clear base coat and a clear top coat. Also, this polish has great wear time. It took five days before the polish began chipping. I also love the purple flash it adds to the fun of it.
 
Sadly this polish is sold out but definitely check out the Darling Diva Polish website for many other fabulous polishes.
 
On another note, I am headed on vacation for awhile starting tomorrow so this will be my last post for a bit. I'll check in on my FB page from time to time, and I'll be back by the time my giveaway ends; which you can still enter HERE.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment