Friday, July 25, 2014

Review: "Fangorn" from The Lady Varnishes

Hello Readers:

First, I would just like to apologize about not having a post up yesterday. A bunch of things happened that I won't go into, but suffice to say the last throwback Thursday won't be happening. Although, maybe now and again I might throw one in there just to reminisce about some past favorites.

Now onto today's post which I am super happy for! I have another polish from The Lady Varnishes Middle-Earth collection, this one inspired by Fangorn Forest. "Fangorn" is a dark green matte polish with emerald and sapphire microglitter.










 
Have I told you how much I love her Middle-Earth collection?!? If not (and even if I have) I FREAKING LOVE her Middle-Earth collection. I really adore her matte polishes. They're so gorgeous and each is unique, whether they have added shimmer, microglitter, or whatever. They are all so beautiful!
 
And I think Fangorn might end up being one of my favorites of the collection. I really love this shade of green and the hint of sparkle is beautiful! I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, and no top coat.
 
Seriously, if you haven't already check out The Lady Varnishes Etsy shop for some fabulous polishes!
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. My one year blogaversary giveaway is still going on. If you haven't entered yet you still have a chance to do so: here
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment