Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Water Marbling with Above the Curve Ultra Holo Collection

Hello Readers:

I decided to try my hand at some water marbling again. This time I decided to use Above the Curve's Ultra Holo collection, which includes a purple, pink, blue and a nude holo polish.



 
I really like how this turned out, this was actually my second attempt at it. The fist time I tried it I only used a clear base coat and the colors were very muted. For my second attempt (which is shown in pictures) I used a white undies before water marbling, which made the colors pop a lot more.
 
I think this turned out to be my most successful attempt at water marbling to date. I still need more practice at it, but I think it turned out really well. The colors are beautiful and the shapes are interesting.
 
If you'd like to get your hands on Above the Curve's Ultra Holo collection it is available over at their Etsy shop.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY if you haven't already.
 

Pin It!

2 comments: