Sunday, July 13, 2014

Aria Night Out Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I was recently approached by a team member over at Vegas.com to participate in creating a look for a night out at Aria Resort, whether it be a night out with your honey, a night out with girls, or a night to a show like Cirque du Soleil's Zarkana.

I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, and a great idea to get the community involved so I agreed to create a look for a night out at the Aria. After looking at the website, I had many ideas and decided on an inspiration from Cirque du Soleil's Zarkana show at the Aria, though I think my theme also applies to the resort itself. Below are my inspiration photos that helped create my look which I found while perusing Vegas.com



Aria Resort Exterior (source)



Jean Phillipe Patisserie (source)



Zarkana Poster (source)
Now onto the look that I have created, which included the following polishes: "Under Cover of Night" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics, "Solar Flare" "Illusionist" "Gravity" and "Altered State" from Picture Polish, and "Diamond" from Darling Diva Polish. (See photo below)


First, I painted all my nails with "Under Cover of Night" after applying a clear base coat, then I sponged on "Illusionist", "Altered State", "Illusionist", and "Gravity" for a color shifting (almost galaxy) look. After that I used my Bundle Monster stamping plate: BM-316, "Diamond" polish, and my stamper to create my own decals since I've been having trouble lining up the picture properly for direct to nail stamping. I applied my decals with the help of a clear top coat.

This is the final look (the first two photos aren't the best they're merely to help show the colorshift):








I really liked how this turned out! I think this look would be a great for a night out in Vegas and to take in Cirque du Soleil's Zarkana. The colorshift is beautiful and the lines give it a little extra oomph! I had a lot of fun creating this look, and had many ideas but this one stood out among them. If I have time I will create another look, but I don't think any will top this beauty.

Until next time.
-Andi 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment