Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review: "Blue Jeans and Beauty Queens" from Colors by Llarowe

Hello Readers:

I have a wonderful polish from the Colors by Llarowe Summer collection 2014 for you today. I'll admit I went overboard and bought a bunch of the summer collection, and can't wait to show them to you.

Today is "Blue Jeans and Beauty Queens" a medium sky blue crelly polish.









 
Isn't it just bright and beautiful?!? Such a beautiful shade! Lovely for summer! I used three coats over a clear base coat, and no top coat so I could do some stamping over it, which you may or may not remember from my previous post. I had no application issues, and no staining issues either. A great polish overall!
 
If you would like to get this polish you can keep an eye on the Colors by Llarowe Facebook page or visit their shop at Llarowe to see if anything is still in stock.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment