Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Stamping Nail Art: Circles

Hello Readers:

I have been working on my stamping skills again, and have something to show you today. It didn't turn out perfect, but I think it turned out pretty good. In this mani I used Picture Polish's "Honey Dew" as my base coat, Colors by Llarowe's "Candy Is Dandy" to stamp with using Bundle Monster's stamping plate BM-322.




 
 
 Overall, I think everything turned out great. There were some minor issues that I'm sure you see but I think this mani was still a success, and I really enjoy the color scheme! I think I might try a different method the next time I do some stamping, but we'll see since practice makes perfect after all ^_^
 
Is there  color scheme you think I should try? What colors do you think would look great together?
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment