Thursday, July 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday: "Husbands Just Don't Understand" from Above the Curve

Hello Readers:

It's another throwback Thursday today, and today's feature is "Husbands Just Don't Understane" from Above the Curve. This was my very first Above the Curve polish and still one that makes me smile even now.

Here is a couple old photos of my first time featuring "Husbands Just Don't Understand": Original Post



 
This is when I started to figure out how to use my macro setting on my camera, and learning how to crop and label my photos but still had much to learn.
 
Here are the updated photos:
 





 


MUCH better right?!?! haha I certainly think so. Sadly once again no sunlight pictures to show off the holo since it has been raining all week, but still a wonderful dark teal holo polish. Yay for improvements!
 
As this is my blogaversary month (this upcoming Tuesday in fact!) I have some wonderful stuff planned, and can't wait to show them to you.
 
Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment