Sunday, July 20, 2014

Review: "Dixon Hill, Private Investigator" from Lucky 13 Lacquer

Hello Readers:

I have a lovely polish from Lucky 13 Lacquer for you today, from her Star Trek inspired line. This polish was named after the character Dixon Hill from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

"Dixon Hill, Private Investigator" is a khaki linear holo crelly polish. Sadly I had very overcast weather and the sun only peeked out a bit so I didn't fully capture the greatness of the holo in this polish, but it is still lovely.






 


 
Such a lovely polish isn't it? I'm still bummed I couldn't showcase the holo better (because its great!), but this is still a great polish. I had no application issues. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat and a clear top coat.
 
There are plenty of awesome polishes available, including this one and the rest of the Star Trek collection (trust me if you're Trekkie you'll want to check it out) so please do check out Lucky 13 Lacquer's website.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. Don't forget my one year Blogaversary GIVEAWAY is still going on. Click Here to enter.
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment