Monday, July 28, 2014

Review: "Nice Melons" from Colors By Llarowe

Hello Readers:

I apologize, I dropped the ball once again with my post. This post was supposed to be up yesterday but I was very under the weather yesterday (maybe it's the heat, maybe I'm coming down with something who knows...). Either way I was not able to get my post up yesterday, along with some nail mishaps (one hand has shorties, the other has extreme shorties... bah!).

However, today I have a BEAUTY for you! One that makes me smile despite all the mishaps. It is from Colors by Llarowe's summer 2014 collection. I have for you today "Nice Melons" a coral holo polish.

 
 
 









 
The last two photos was me playing with lighting, they were taking when the sun was behind some clouds close to sunset. The others were full sun. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!?!? And guess what? Not only is this a fabulous color but this is ONE coat! ONE coat of polish over a clear base and a clear top coat. So much greatness in one bottle! I'm not really into oranges or pinks, but this coral is gorgeous! So glad I snagged a bottle!
 
If you would like to get a bottle of "Nice Melons" for yourself, I believe Llarowe has started to keep colors in stock now, so you should definitely go check out their website for this and other great colors.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. There is 3 days left in my giveaway. If you haven't entered yet, you can do so here.
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment