Thursday, July 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday: "Peonie" from Darling Diva Polish

Hello Readers:

It's another throwback Thursday! Today's feature is "Peonie" from Darling Diva Polish. This was my very first Darling Diva Polish, and still one of my favorites!

Here are my first photos of this polish: Original Post



The label on the second photo was actually added after the original post when I was first learning about labelling my photos, and I was still learning to crop and use my macro setting.

Here are the updated photos:







Such a beautiful polish! And I was even able to capture the holo in the sun along with the green/silver shimmer in the shade. Personally one of my favorite Darling Diva Polishes.

Until next time.
-Andi

PS. Don't forget I have my ONE YEAR BLOGAVEARSARY GIVEAWAY is still going on. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment