Sunday, February 2, 2014

Review: "Clutzy" from Ruby White Tips

Hello Readers:

Another week gone by, did anyone else's weekend feel like it has just flown by? I'm sure many are getting everything together to watch the Super Bowl today. I hope your team wins ^_~

Today I have an awesome multi-chrome polish from Ruby White Tips. As soon as I saw this polish on their website I knew I had to have it! It's name alone just shouted at me being a natural clutz myself LOL

Clutzy is purple, blue, pink and silver all rolled into one polish! It goes on very easy and I only needed two coats for full opacity. Just an FYI, not all my photos are going to be 100% in focus. I found that some of my kinda out of focus ones showed the color shift better. I also found that the ones not in full sunlight showed the most color.


Outside (not in direct sunlight)


The sun went behind a cloud


Inside - direct sunlight




Inside (indirect sunlight)





Isn't it FABULOUS?!?! I loooove this polish! It's so many things all rolled into one ^_^ Super gorgeous! If you would like to get your hands on a bottle head on over to Ruby White Tips' Etsy page. They also just recently released their American Horror Story collection if you're a fan go check it out. Even if you've never seen American Horror Story (like myself) some of the polishes are pretty incredible!

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment