Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Review: "Peel Here" from Girly Bits

Hello Readers:

Today has been super busy. I was able to do a mani on my nails, but have run out of time to do the stamping I wanted to try out. So I decided that I will show you the mani I've done with "Peel Here" and then in my next post I will show you my stamping mani that I will attempt later.

"Peel Here" is a dove grey polish that leans towards purple in certain light, and has a smattering of shimmer and holo finish that Girly Bits has dubbed "shimmolo" lol. It truly is classically beautiful with some fun shimmer.







I really love this understated shimmer to this polish. It is a nice earthy tone worn by itself, but can be pumped up with a glitter topper or some bright colored nail art. Definitely a keeper in my opinion. I have an idea for a grey skittles mani that I want to do in the future and this will definitely be a part of it.

If you'd like to get your hands on this polish (or one of their other great polishes) head on over to the Girly Bits website

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment