Monday, February 10, 2014

Double Review: "A Leaf On The Wind" and "Always" from Lucky 13 Lacquer

 Hello Readers:

I have a double review for you today. I apologize for the late post, but I ended up having one of those days... I couldn't sleep the night before and during the day I wound up accidentally falling asleep on the couch for awhile so I didn't get to writing up my post until now.

Today I have two polishes from Lucky 13 Lacquer. I have "A Leaf on the Wind" which is a sky blue jelly with tiny silver hexes and medium light green hex glitter. A Leaf on the Wind was inspired by Wash from the tv show Firefly (for those who aren't fans like I am lol). I also have "Always" which is a silvery topcoat with turquoise flakies and glows in the dark. Always was inspired by the Patronus charm from the Harry Potter series; more specifically from Snape's exchange with Albus about his Patronus.


from Sodahead.com











I used two coats of A Leaf on the Wind over a clear base coat, and I used one coat of Always on top. In the daylight you don't Always too much other than it gives A Leaf on the Wind a bit of a shimmer, but when you're in the dark that is where Always shines (literally! lol) The glow is AWESOME! I tried to take pictures to show the glow-in-the-dark but my camera sucks so this last photo was the best I could get.


I love both these polishes! They're so beautiful and fun! I love things that glow-in-the-dark it always makes me smile ^_^  If you'd like to get your hands on either of these awesome polishes go check out Lucky 13 Lacquer's website.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment