Saturday, February 15, 2014

Review: "Every Thine, Ever Mine" from Dollish Polish

Hello Readers:

Happy Belated Valentine's Day. I wanted to have this post up yesterday but I just had one of those days where I got behind and couldn't for the life of me catch up. Nonetheless I still wanted to share with you my mani for Vday that consisted of one of Dollish Polish's Vday polishes called "Ever Thine, Ever Mine".

Ever Thine, Ever Mine is an oxblood jelly polish with ruby, black, and garnet micro glitter, and a smattering of holo glitter throughout.








I cannot say enough good things about this polish!! It is so gorgeous! My photos do it no justice. I used 3 coats as it did apply fairly sheer but it was easy to apply. Absolutely gorgeous! I think it would pop even more with a good red undie but it's still beautiful on its own.

If you'd like to get your hands on this beauty, or any of their other fabulous polishes head on over to Dollish Polish's website.

Isn't this color super fabulous?!? :)

Until next time
-Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment