Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My First Free-hand Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I decided to try my hand at doing some free-hand nail art. I originally was going with a different design but it came apparent that I needed to go with something far more simple until I get the hang of things, so I ended up with my current design.


indirect sunlight

natural light





In this mani I used Above the Curve's "Friday the 13th" which is a chocolate brown holo LE polish, and I used BB Couture's "Laguna Lagoon" which is a classified as a mint creme polish, but I find that this polish has more of a green hue than most mint colored polishes.

I used two coats of "Friday the 13th", though I could probably have gotten away with one. It went on easy and smooth and boy does it sparkle! I of course need to practice more to gain some technique with doing free-hand nail art but as a first try goes I think it turned out alright.

Any suggestions on easy to do free-hand nail art?

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment