Sunday, February 23, 2014

Review: "Antique" from Picture Polish

Hello Readers:

I have something pretty amazing for you today (if I do say so myself lol), and just an fyi this post will be slightly pic heavy. Today I have "Antique" from Picture Polish, and boy is this one amazing!!! It is a little hard to describe because I've found it has so many different depths to it depending on the lighting, but essentially this is a dusky violet polish packed with mini silver glitter.

This description is accurate at certain angles and in certain light, but at others this polish is just POW with a deeper violet. I cannot say enough good things about this polish! Seriously, I think this will be one I use rather often, and I'm already starting to think of ways to use it in nail art (though I haven't decided on what yet). I used two coats over a clear base, and a clear top coat




Indirect sunlight


When the sun is behind the clouds

Sun behind the clouds
Direct sunlight

Sun going behind clouds


Sun behind clouds

Direct Sunlight


Indirect Sunlight


Sun behind clouds

Isn't is just GORGEOUS?!?! I adore it! <3 It has so much personality to it. In the close-ups of my thumb it shows that there might even be some purple and black glitter in there as well.  I really can't say enough good things about this polish.

If you would like to add this beauty to your collection you can get it straight from the Aussie source at Picture Polish's website or you can obtain it through one of their US stockists: OverallBeauty or Llarowe

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment