Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: "Honey Dew" from Picture Polish

Hello Readers:

I have a new-to-me brand for y'all today. All the way from Australia is a 3free (some are even 5free), cruelty free and vegan brand named Picture Polish. I've been dying to try this brand because they have so many beautiful polishes (especially their blogger collaboration polishes!) but I don't get these too often since they're more expensive than most other brands I have bought. So I can only buy this brand occasionally, but boy is it always worth it!

Today I have their polish called "Honey Dew" which is a soft mint creme polish.

Direct sunlight


Indirect light


This is 3 coats of polish over a clear base coat and one clear top coat. You could probably get away with 2 coats but I put it on a little too thin on some nails so I needed 3 for full coverage. Otherwise it goes on smooth and easy, and since it is a creme polish you'll need to give it an extra minute or two to dry so it won't dent.

If you'd like to get yourself some Picture Polish you can get it direct from their website or you can get it from one of the stockists (which is where I get mine from): OverallBeauty or Llarowe. They've just released some of their new polishes so definitely check them out.

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment