Thursday, February 27, 2014

Alien Stamping Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I looooved my mani with Midnite Meteor from Picture Polish, but I knew, I KNEW that I had to use my new MoYou scifi stamping plates on this polish. I think that I did pretty good for my second time using my stamper. It's still not perfect, but I'm definitely in love with this mani!











I used Picture Polish "Midnite Meteor", and BB Couture "Laguna Lagoon" along with MoYou scifi plates 1 & 3 to get my aliens, stars, and astronaut. Love love love this! I know the lighting isn't great in all the pictures but I found the more light I had, the more glare I caught on my nails so I had to go with darker lighting.

There are a couple of flaws from my stamping, but overall I think it is great, and so much fun! I'm kind of in love with my scifi MoYou plates. I may need to buy more in the future, and as I improve with my stamping abilities it gets more and more fun to do!

If you would like to get your hands on these AWESOME stamping plates you can get them from MoYou London, and if you would like either of these lovely polishes you can get them from BB CouturePicture PolishOverallBeauty or Llarowe.

Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment