Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My First Stamping Mani

Hello Readers:

Today my mani has double meaning. I wanted to try something for Valentine's Day that wasn't all about the pink and the red (but still kind of traditional), and also because I have read that today is World Cancer Day. Many bloggers have come together to showcase purple mani's to help show love and support for those who have been affected by cancer. Even though it was a coincidence that my mani is mainly shades of purple (as I was unaware of WCD) I still think it is appropriate.

Also, I have recently acquired a stamping set, and wanted to try it out so I've used it in my mani. It took me quite a few tries to get it to something I don't mind showing but I think I've started to get the hang of it.




The polishes I used in the mani are: Darling Diva Polish's Pink Diamond, Above the Curve's Crimson Time at Home, Dollish Polish's It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die, & BB Couture's Gluttony. The stamping plates I used were Mash-39 & Mash-48. I also did some water marbling which I did better on the cleanup this time around but still need more practice.

Overall I'm really pleased with this mani even though it's far from perfect but I think I'm coming along in the nail art process (though there is still far to go lol).

However, more importantly, remember to show your love and support for those you fought and succumbed; those who fought and won; those who are still fighting; and for all the ones who help them through the process. One day we will have a cure, but until then we will continue on with our fight.

Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment