Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Review: "Midnite Meteor" from Picture Polish

Hello Readers:

Wooo! I have another GORGEOUS polish to show you today! It is another beauty from Picture Polish. Today's Picture Polish is "Midnite Meteor". Picture Polish collaborated with DoBeauting, to create this gorgeous navy holo polish that was inspired by the lapis lazuli gemstone which reminded them of a meteor shower during a Barcelona summer night. This polish is also one of their 5free polishes (Yay!)


In the sunlight.














Isn't that sparkle spectacular?!?! I love a good navy, but wow! This polish is super gorgeous and I can't stop staring at my nails! This polish went on like a dream, and you could probably wear it with just one coat. I've used two coats with no top coat. I also think that this polish is a great platform for me to use my new stamping plates. So be on the look out for my next post to see what I did with this amazing navy polish! 

If you would like to own this beauty you can get it directly from Picture Polish's website in Australia, or you can get it from one of their US stockists: OverallBeauty or Llarowe. For those not in the US, Picture Polish has a list of their other stockists on their website.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment