Monday, February 17, 2014

Review: "More Cowbell" from Girly Bits

Hello Readers:

I have a fun and beautiful treat for you today! ^_^ A polish from Girly Bits' Fall 2013 SNL inspired collection. It is called "More Cowbell" and was inspired by the SNL skit of the same name  (I posted a Youtube video below of part of the skit. I couldn't find the whole thing unfortunately).



"More Cowbell" is a steel blue gray tightly scattered holo with blue flakies, and boy does it sparkle! I used 3 coats over a clear base, and 1 clear top coat. You probably only need 2 coats, but I used 3 as I had missed some spots on my nails.

Indirect sunlight







Direct Sunlight





Isn't it just stunning?!? This polish is so gorgeous! I absolutely adore the color, and has definitely put itself on my favorites list. If you'd like to get your hands on this beautiful blue polish go check out Girly Bits' website, for this and many other beautiful polishes.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment