Monday, March 3, 2014

Review: "Bare To Be Bold" from Delush Polish

Hello Readers:

Today I have a lovely nude polish for you from Delush Polish. It is called "Bare To Be Bold", and is a more gold toned nude polish with some shimmer and super fine holographic glitter. I've been starting to really like nude polishes, so when I saw this one I knew I had to have it.

When I applied the polish I experienced a "hmm... I'm not sure I like this with my skin tone" moment. The polish itself is very lovely, but with it being more of a gold hue I started doubting whether it was a good polish for me or not. However, the longer I wore the polish the more I liked it. The subtle shimmer brings a fun element to it.








I used three coats of polish over a clear base coat, no top coat. You really only need 2 coats. I was afraid the brush was making it streaky and wound up doing three coats but that was just me overreacting. I think this shade looks best on me in the shade/indirect sunlight. The direct sunlight really showcases the gold hue, and i don't think it works with my skintone. However, this is a great polish, and if you can handle gold hues definitely a must have nude with a little flare ^_~

If you'd like to get your hands on this polish, or any of their other fab polishes, check out Delush Polish's website

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment