Friday, March 7, 2014

Review: "Dead Roses" From Jindie Nails

Hello Readers:

NEW-TO-ME BRAND ALERT! ^_^ I have a polish from Jindie Nails today. This is my first polish from this brand, and this is also a polish from Llarowe's February A Box Indied. For those who don't know. A Box Indied is a collection of 4-5 polishes from various Indie brands that are based around a theme for that month, and are exclusive to that box only.  You can buy the subscription where you get each box every month, or you can buy one month only as well.

I was dying to get the February A Box Indied, but unfortunately I was unable to. However, I did find someone who was willing to part with their bottle of "Dead Roses" from Jindie Nails which was my number one must have from that box. (SUPER EXCITED that I got my hands on it!)

Dead Roses is a purple wine jelly based polish with various sizes of holographic circles glitter, magenta and holo shimmer, and some micro glitter as well.



Natural light

Not the best lighting but this shows the micro glitter very well











I cannot say enough good things about this polish! I love love love love it! I want to wear it all the time! I didn't have to fish for glitter, even the large ones came out pretty easy. I only needed 2 coats, and it all went on smoothly with one layer of clear top coat.

Isn't this polish GORGEOUS?!?!? I'm seriously in love with this polish, and want to wear it all the time! Sadly I know you can't get your hands on this polish unless someone is willing to sell or swap theirs, but Jindie Nails makes other great polishes so go check out their website for some other lovelies.

Also if you are interested in A Box Indied (March is sold out, but April's is coming up and apparently it is going to be an all holo box!) go check out Llarowe's Facebook page and A Box Indied's Facebook page for updates on when they will be released.

Well I'm off to continue to stare at my nails (C'mon you know you do that too with a polish you adore lol!)

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment