Sunday, March 9, 2014

Review: "Get Weaponized" from Girly Bits

Hello Readers:

Today I have a special edition holo polish from Girly Bits that was a collaboration with Nicole from Nail Polish Wars for her two year blogaversary. They named this wonderful polish "Get Weaponized".

Get Weaponized is a teal linear holo with purple and magenta iridescent sparkles.















Isn't this polish GORGEOUS?!? The sparkle is amazing and the color is just POW! The polish went on smooth and easy. I used two coats over a clear base, and a clear top coat. This is one of those polishes that I found I would keep periodically staring at my nails. It is so lovely!

If you'd like to get your hands on this polish go check out their website or you can get it from one of their US suppliers Llarowe or OverallBeauty. At this time I do not know their other suppliers but their website will have a list of them all.

Until next time.
-Andi 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment