Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Floral Pink Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I have some lovely pink themed nail art for you today. I don't usually do pink, but when I saw "Make Me Blush" from Delush Polish I knew I had to have it, and I knew the nail art I wanted to use it for.

This was my first time using striping tape, and I'm going to need to figure out some tricks with it in the future, but overall I think this turned out well.


Direct sunlight


natural light






This baby pink polish "Make Me Blush" by Delush is soooo pretty. I really love it! I think the darker pink flower stickers with the silver striping tape worked well together. I love this mani, but after awhile my striping tape began curling up at the ends even though I put two coats of top coat over everything. So I'm going to need to read up tips/tricks for using striping tape.

Still I think this is a success, and still smile when I see this mani (even though a petal somehow fell off on my one nail).

Do any of you have tips/tricks when using striping tape?

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment