Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review: "Under Cover Of Night" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

New-to-me brand Alert! Featured today is Carpe Noctem Cosmetic (seize the night), and it is a 3 free and cruelty free brand made by the lovely Emily. I've heard a lot of great things about Carpe Noctem so I knew I had to try it. Today I have "Under Cover of Night" for you to see.

Under Cover of Night is a black creme polish. It went on smooth and easy, and you could do one thick coat for full coverage. My coats were very thin so I used two coats of this polish over a clear base and no top coat.










I have been needing a plain black polish for awhile now, and I am super happy with this one. I have plans for this polish (you'll see in upcoming future posts), and I will be buying another bottle of this in the future. If you're in need of a good black creme polish I would definitely get your hands on this one.

Currently, Carpe Noctem is on hiatus as Emily recovers from surgery, but if you would like to see what other polishes she offers, or would like to keep an eye on for when she will be back (which should be soon) go check out Carpe Noctem's Facebook page.

Until next time.
-Andi

PS. I apologize for the lack of nail art. I will have some to share once I have finished reviewing the Picture Polish LE polishes.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. :D! Emily is ME!!!
    Neato fun fact, My products are all 5 free! Thank you so so much for featuring me :)

    ReplyDelete