Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: "Woman Of Pleasure" from Literary Lacquers

Hello Readers:

I have a beautiful polish from Literary Lacquer for you today. I actually received this polish as part of a mystery bag from OverallBeauty. I was pleasantly surprised when I received this lovely polish. 

It is called "Woman of Pleasure" and was inspired by Fanny Hill; the main character in Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure by John Cleland in 1748 and was promptly banned for 200 years (anyone else tempted to try to find a copy and read it merely for the fact it has been banned? LoL I know I do!).

"Woman of Pleasure" is a periwinkle crelly based polish with navy and lavender sparkle, large navy hexes, matte pink glitter, and magenta circle glitter.











Isn't it just lovely?!? This polish goes on a little sheer but builds up well. I used three coats over a clear base, and a clear top coat. It went on easily, however, I think this polish would really pop with a colored base. Now don't get me wrong, this polish is beautiful on its own, but I really think a colored base would make it a WOW statement color.

What shade of purple would you wear under this one?

If you would like to get your hands on this polish or if you'd like to see what other lovelies Literary Lacquer has to offer go check out their website.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment