Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello Readers:

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Sadly, my St. Paddy's day mani didn't turn out the way I wanted to. It was definitely one of those days. At first I tried doing a ombre/gradient with shades of green but sadly it didn't turn out, so I decided to just freehand some stripes. Then I wanted to stamp some shamrocks on top, but for some reason it just didn't want to turn out (even tried it with a couple different polishes). So after having to redo my nails many times I ran out of time and just had to settle with my freehand stripes.

I like the colors alot, but I just wish I could've had a little something extra on it. Nonetheless I'm happy with it, and (again lol) I love the colors!










In this mani I used BB Couture's "Laguna Lagoon", Girly Bits' "What the Deuce?", and Literary Lacquers "A Thousand Christmas Trees". 

For those who celebrated over the weekend, I hope you are recovering well. For those who are celebrating today, be safe and recover well.



Have a good one folks, and I wish ya all the luck o' the Irish today.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment