Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: "Solar Flare" from Picture Polish

Hello Readers:

For my next installment of the LE (limited edition) Picture Polish collection is "Solar Flare". Solar Flare is a multi-colored scattered holo that shifts from red to orange to gold, and a bit of brown at certain angles (though maybe that's only when it is set over black).

Again, like the others this post will be a bit picture heavy, and to start off will be the photos of Solar Flare by istelf no undies. I used 3 coats of Solar Flare, no undies.







I have to admit that this polish builds up pretty well, and pretty beautiful all on its own, but just wait until you see the ones layered over black ("Under Cover of Night" from Carpe Noctem.)























Wow, just wow. This polish is gorgeous! I don't usually go for oranges/yellows because they look awful with my skin tone but I just don't care with this polish. This polish is just amazing! The color shifting is just glorius! This one is right up there with Gravity with its gorgeousness!

If you want to see the other ones I've done so far  you can click for Aurora or click for Gravity. The others to come soon.

I know that this beauty is currently sold out, but you can check out their website for their other polishes and a full list of stockists at Picture Polish. As well you can check out two of their US stockists who have other Picture Polishes currently in stock, head on over to Llarowe or OverallBeauty.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment