Friday, January 31, 2014

Chinese New Year Nail Art

Hello Readers:

Happy Chinese New Year! To celebrate Chinese New year, I have done some themed nail art (double nail art week yay!). In this mani I have used BB Couture's "Uninvited" which is a burnt brick red with a natural matte finish. The matte finish you won't get to see since I used a nail decal and had to use a top coat (I don't know a matte top coat). I also used My Ten Friends' "Stars Collide" which is a glitter bomb of gold glitter. I have also used a nail decal for the first time. I was originally going to use the nail decal that said "wealth" buuuut since I had no experience with nail decals before I accidentally squished it and had to go with the back up of "gold".








I love it! So gorgeous! The polishes went on super easy, and I'll definitely be wearing them again in other manis! I didn't notice until after I applied the decals, but they have a slight amount of glitter to them which I don't particularly care for but it was fun using them and I think I might buy more in the future (but making sure I buy ones without the sparkle). 

To get your own bottle of Uninvited check out BB Couture's website or to get your own bottle of Stars Collide check out My Ten Friends' website (MTF is actually having a restock today at 10am Cali time).

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment