Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My First Water Marbling Mani

Hello Readers:

Now this isn't really my first water marbling mani... my actual first one was a horrible disaster, so this one will actually be my second attempt at water marbling. BUT this is definitely my first water marbling mani that I'm willing to share with y'all. It is by far not perfect, but I think overall it turned out pretty cool.






For this mani I used polishes from Darling Diva Polish's Diamond collection. It has Green Diamond, Blue Diamond and Rose Diamond. I know the cleanup is rough. I used chapstick (as per a tip I saw on a  youtube video about water marbling) to protect my skin for easier cleanup, but I must not have gotten enough on my cuticle area and that turned out to be a pain in the butt to get off. Next time I'll definitely be making sure I get enough on in that area, and the couple of nails where the colors are more muddled I know I just wasn't quick enough into the water.

Still, overall I'm quite happy with how this turned out for being so new to water marbling. I don't think I'll use this technique too much (maybe just once a month) as it is so messy but definitely fun to play with :)

Also as per request I'm going to try to involve some kind of nail art once a week, though sometimes it might not be possible. I'm still going to try my hardest to do so.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment