Friday, January 17, 2014

Review: "Lake of Shining Waters" from Literary Lacquer

Hello Readers:

I apologize profusely for the lack of posts. I've had a lot of horribly overcast weather lately, and though I did make myself a lightbox because of that situation only one of the lights I have is strong enough to light it (and one just won't cut it for good pics). So sadly I've had to wait for some semi-decent weather, and luckily that is today.

Awhile back you may remember my post of Literary Lacquer's "Raspberry Cordial" holo polish, and you know I fell in love with her holos. Well today I've brought to you another of her wonderful holo polishes! Today's polish "Lake of Shining Waters" is a teal colored holo from her Anne of Green Gables collection.


1 clear base coat, 3 coats polish, 1 clear top coat



Look at that sparkle!

This color is GORGEOUS! And the sparkle is AMAZING! However, I did have a slight issue when applying this polish. In certain places it seemed to leave gaps on my nail instead of coating it, hence why I needed to use 3 coats for full coverage. Other than that this polish is lovely.


If you would like to grab yourself a bottle of this polish (or any of her amazing holos) go check out Literary Lacquer's ETSY page, or if you want to keep an eye out for new releases/restocks follow her on Facebook.

Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment