Thursday, January 23, 2014

Polka Dot Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I've been experimenting with nail art. I tried a water marbling a couple nights ago but it was a disaster LOL I think it was because I forgot to use filtered water, but I'm going to try it again either tonight or tomorrow to make sure that was the issue. If not back to reading/watching water marbling tips.

So I went back to something more standard. I did a polka dot, that had some dots inside dots. In this mani I used The Polish Bar's "Far Far Away" (a new to me brand which is delightful by the way!), Piggy Paint's "Tip of the Iceberg", and My Ten Friends' "Birthday Earthling".










Overall I think it turned out great. :) I think next time I'll try to see if I can do a floral pattern, or something a little more elaborate (but still simple since I'm new to nail art lol)

Until next time.
-Andi

PS. Don't forget to put in your entries for my GIVEAWAY.





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment