Monday, January 20, 2014

Review: "Crushin' It" from Sea Lore

Hello Readers:

I apologize for not getting this post up yesterday, I wasn't feeling the best but today is another day. Today I have a polish from Sea Lore's Finding Nemo collection, which happens to be one of my favorite Disney movies! So I was super excited when I saw the polish for one of my favorite characters: Crush the sea turtle! ^_^

Crush (img src: google)


Sea Turtle (img src: google)

Crushin' It is an olive green based polish with glitter in various sizes and shades of green, brown, orange, gold, and copper. It also has a green and copper shimmer.













I love love LOVE this polish! It goes on a little sheer so you'll need 3 coats of it for opacity, or have some colored undies to make it pop. It goes on smooth, and easy. It's so gorgeous, even if it wasn't from a movie I loved I would make sure I had this in my collection.

If you want to get your hands on a bottle of this or any of her other wonderful ocean inspired polishes go check out Sea Lore's website.

Oh! Also at this time Sea Lore has a deal going on. She has recently started a line of fisherman net scarves with color schemes that match some of her polishes.The scarves are $15 each or you can buy the combo which is a scarf of your choice plush a full size polish of your choice for $20.

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment