Sunday, January 5, 2014

Double Review: "Bird Is The Word" & "What The Deuce?" From Girly Bits

Hello Reader(s):

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Things have been a little crazy around here... still trying to get off of night shift sleep hours. So far its been an epic fail, but here's hoping it gets easier this week. Anyhoo, onto my review.

I have two lovely holo's for you from Girly Bits. They are both from their Fall 2013 collection, and both inspired by the tv show The Family Guy. First is "Bird is the Word" which is a very lovely violet/magenta holo with add shimmer. Second is "What the Deuce?" which is an amazing kelly green scattered holo. (There is a third Family Guy polish called Giggity Giggity Goo, and that has been featured in two previous nail art posts I have done.) These two lovely holos today are just fabulous!


1 base coat, 2 coats polish, 1 clear top coat




These polishes are so gorgeous! Sadly due to bad weather I wasn't able to get photos that even began to do them justice. So I have officially decided to invest in a light box. It'll probably be a month before I get one, but it'll be worth it in the end. I know you can make your own, but getting the things I need to even make one would be spending the same amount of money anyway so I'll just be buying one.

Nonetheless, these polishes are stunning and I loooove them. Especially "What the Deuce?" I have many dark green polishes and a few mint colored polishes, so this has been my first kelly green polish and I can't stop staring at this color. It is beyond fabulous! I'll be sneaking this polish on my nails whenever I get a hankering for a sparkling green. ^_^

If you would like to get yourself a bottle or any of Girly Bits' other fabulous polishes. Go check out their website or follow them on Facebook for their upcoming releases.

Until next time.
-Andi




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment