Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Post of 2013! New Year's Eve Nail Art

Hello Reader(s):

First, I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Second, I've seen numerous blogs doing a list of their favorite polishes/brands of 2013 (well at list in a lot of the blogs I read), but I am not doing that this year. I first started my blog back in July, so part of me feels like that's just not a long enough time in the indie/blogging scene to do that kind of post justice. Especially since I haven't gotten around to even swatching some of the polishes I've received and I just know at least a few would make it on my list. 

So with that I have decided not to do a list of my favorite polishes or brands this year, but I will do a shout out to the brands that I have reviewed this year, and I can't thank these brands enough. Some of the makers I have gotten to speak to and some I have not, but I am truly thankful for these lovely people who work so hard to give us such pretty paints for our nails ^_^

But before I get to the shout out... 

Here is my nail art for New Year's Eve. It is nothing elaborate by any means. It is just very simple. I used Girly Bits' Giggity Giggity Goo as a base, and I used My Ten Friends' First Contact as an accent. I had a different plan for my nails but sadly my package didn't arrive in time so I went with Plan B.


natural light


full on sunlight


I used 1 base coat, 2 coats of Giggity Giggity Goo, 1 coat First Contact, and 2 clear top coats. Everything went smoothly and I think overall it looks great. I think the next time I use this technique though I will put the full glitter coat on my thumb and just dab the tips of all my fingers with glitter. 
Still.. fabulous polishes and so sparkly! ^__^

And now onto my shout outs, and in no particular order (I apologize grately if I end up missing anyone!). Thank you to:


Also thank you to these stores that helped me get my lovely polishes:

OverallBeauty (thank you Kim!!!)

As well thank you to Brie who has made me so many beautiful nail polish jewelry!


One final thank you to... YOU! My readers!!! You guys are awesome, and I hope to share more with you all soon! <3


Until next time.
-Andi

PS. My New Year's resolution is to work on more nail art ;)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment