Thursday, December 5, 2013

Review: "Dark Passenger" from Dollish Polish

Hello Reader(s):

I apologize for my absence. I've been making some minor changes to the look of my blog, and I've had an unexpected busy week so far. So I haven't had the time to work on my post. Also I apologize ahead of time I don't have as many photos as I usually do. The majority came out awful and I didn't want to post those.

Today's polish is inspired by the (now ended) show Dexter.



So for all those fellow Dexter fans here is Dollish Polish's "Dark Passenger".





Dark Passenger is a deep plum (or eggplant) polish with blue and red micro flakies. I used two coats over a clear base coat, with a clear top coat. The only issue I had with this polish is that it pulled back from the tips of my nails, but otherwise it went on smoothly. 

I love this deep purple color. It's so pretty! And the micro flakies give it a nice shimmer. Even if this wasn't a Dexter related polish I'd want to have it. I also think this is a great color choice for the inspiration of Dexter's dark passenger.

Anyone else think this embodies his dark passenger? 

Sadly Dollish Polish has since discontinued this polish with the ending of Dexter, but she still has some fabulous polishes to get your hands on, so go checkout her website.

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andi! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving feedback on my blog. It was very much appreciated. Here's some thoughts I had on your blog:
    - I love your tone of voice in your posts. It's very conversational but I still feel informed and that you know what you are talking about.
    - Sort of similar but I think it's great how you share your interests and that we as readers get a better sense of who you are.
    - I think you could customise your blog to be more you! the background, header and type choices feel a bit 'template'.
    - It may just be my laptop, but your blog doesn't fit on my screen :( I have to scroll side to side which is a bit frustrating. Maybe having just one side bar would fix it?
    I think that about covers it :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also stopping by from Blogger Bootcamp! Your blog fits on my screen just fine, but the sidebars look a little too narrow to me--for example, in the Blog Archive section, some of the post titles are so compressed that some words are too long for the line and have to be broken up. Maybe you could fix both problems at once by switching from two sidebars to one?


    Other than that, everything on your blog is easy to find and your writing is very clear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wow. In trying to fix one problem I created a different one. Thank you for letting me know. I've switched to a single sidebar, so hopefully things are easier to read now. Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete