Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: "You Don't Smell Like Santa" from Girly Bits

Hello Reader(s):

Happy Holidays! I hope you are all ready for the holidays. I know I can't wait for them. My goodies are all made, almost all my presents wrapped, and the tree is lit. Now, onto today's post.


During Girly Bits' Black Friday sale, they announced that a certain number of order's would receive their Limited Edition mystery polish. I was one of the lucky people to be given their LE polish. It was inspired by the holiday movie "Elf" and was named after the scene from the clip below.





"You Don't Smell Like Santa" is a dark green base polish with holo glitter, and some larger gold glitter.  Here is a macro shot of the polish I took so you can better understand what it looks like:


Sadly, I've had nothing but overcast weather the passed few weeks so I won't have any photos that show off how sparkly this polish really is. Nonetheless this polish is so gorgeous!

1 clear base coat, 2 coats polish, 1 clear top coat

you can see some of the awesome sparkle in this one





I didn't have any issues with this polish. It went on easy and smooth. I did have chipping on one nail but I don't think it had anything to do with the polish. I had been extra hard on my nails today since I was cooking the majority of the day. I really do love this polish, and I couldn't wait to put it on. This is definitely a great holiday polish, and I may just try out some nail art with it down the road.

I hope to do one last post before Christmas comes but if not I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Until next time.
-Andi






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment