Saturday, December 28, 2013

Review: "Jack Frost" from Ruby White Tips

Hello Reader(s):

I hope you're all enjoying the holidays. I honestly can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Today I've got a new to me brand. It is called Ruby White Tips. I've been wanting to try them for awhile now, and so glad I was finally able to get my hands on some of their polish. They are a company that was started by a mother and daughter. Their polishes are cruelty free and 3-free. They also take custom polish orders.


Ruby White Tips Logo

The first Ruby White Tips polish I had to try was their Jack Frost polish, and is an electric blue. It caught my eye immediately and I knew I had to have it for the winter season! 


1 clear base coat, 2 coats polish, 1 clear top coat





Isn't this polish absolutely gorgeous?!?!? I love it sooo much! It's so beautiful. I feel like my photos and my words just don't do it enough justice. I can't wait to wear this polish again, and I'm already thinking of ideas to use it in some future nail art. 

I had the unfortunate accident to not give it enough time to dry properly and I dented my nail polish on my other hand (hence why no shots of that hand), so please do let this beauty dry properly. If you would love to get yours hands on this stellar blue or maybe just interested in some of their other polishes go check out their ETSY shop or to keep up with future sales/releases like their Facebook page. I know you won't regret it.

Until next time
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment