Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Review: "Green Diamond" from Darling Diva Polish

Hello Reader(s):

I know it's been forever since I've featured something from Darling Diva Polish (not including the nail art I did over for holidays). Somehow I fell out of the loop and missed a lot of their collection releases. I blame Facebook for being greedy bastards and not showing me their posts, but luckily I got my hands on some great polishes! Darling Diva Polish released a Diamond Collection, which featured several holo polishes in different shades that diamonds come in.

Frankly the whole collection is fabulous! Today, though I'll just be showing you "Green Diamond". It is super gorgeous, and super sparkly! You could probably get away with just 1 coat of the polish, but out of habit I used two coats over  a clear base, and a clear top coat.


Such amazing sparkle!

Full on sunlight





So gorgeous! I loooove this collection! I can't wait to show you more of them! In the meantime if you want to get your hands on their Diamond collection or some of their other polishes check out their website.

Until next time.
-Andi



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment