Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: "Spacebound" from My Ten Friends

Hello Reader(s):

I have a super gorgeous glitter bomb for you today! I honestly never thought something would even come close to moving My Ten Friends' Starry night from my number 1 favorite spot. Today's polish "Spacebound" from My Ten Friends is now tied as my favorite glitter bomb polish.

Now this is actually a reformulation of the original Spacebound. Some of glitter that was used in the original Spacebound was discontinued so it needed to be redone. I do not have a bottle of the original so unfortunately I don't know what the original looks like but I LOVE the reformulation!

The new Spacebound has a navy blue base (but I think it looks more indigo personally) with purple, blue, and silver hex glitter in various sizes.










This is so gorgeous!!! And it goes on smoothly!! I used 1 clear base coat, 2 coats polish, and 2 coats clear top coat to make it all smooth. It's simply stunning!!! Love it sooo much! If you'd love to get your hands on this beauty keep an eye out on the My Ten Friends Facebook for upcoming restocks of this lovely polish. If you'd like to check out their other available glitter bombs go check out the My Ten Friends website.

Don't you all just LOVE this color combo?!? :) 

Until next time.
-Andi




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment